[weboob] woob and playwright

Fabien Carrion fabien.carrion at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:48:33 CEST 2022

Hello all,

I am trying to do a module for wellsfargo.com But as you can see the
website has a lot of obfuscated JavaScript. The last deprecated version
from Oleg was already using phantomJS

Now we have this great headless browser with a python API
https://github.com/microsoft/playwright-python

I create a first implementation of the module with playwright for python
and I am able to read account balance without trouble.

I am wondering if playwright would be integrated in woob at some point
in the future.

Have fun and thanks for this great project!

--
Fabien Carrion

()  Campagne du ruban ASCII -- Contre les mails en html
/\  contre les pieces-jointes Microsoft
Web: http://fabien.carrion.free.fr/