[weboob] New repository on gitlab.com

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Wed Apr 7 12:38:55 CEST 2021

I jsut wanted to report this warning:
2021-04-07
12:34:18,463:WARNING:urllib3.connectionpool:2.1:connectionpool.py:749:urlopen
Retrying (Retry(total=1, connect=None, read=None, redirect=None,
status=None)) after connection broken by 'ProtocolError('Connection
aborted.', RemoteDisconnected('Remote end closed connection without
response'))': /fr/banque/CR/consultationAmo.asp?...

I think I had it before the last upgrade.

It does nto seem fatal, though, because my script succeeds.

Is there a way to get rid of it, though?

Thanks!

Sébastien.