[weboob] Plan to release weboob 1.4

Ivan Ivanov qmastery16 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:38:54 CET 2019

For the newcomers, please could you tell what browser1 module is for
(there's only a few info for "weboob" "browser1" search request at the
internet) . + Is it based on some existing web browser, and what is
the difference between browser1 and (current?) browser2 ? From those
listed, fourchat module might be interesting to me because I visit
4chan a lot