[weboob] Source download links broken

Viktor Szakats vszakats at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 19:48:07 CET 2019

Hi Romain,

On Tue, Jan 1, 2019 at 4:08 PM Romain Bignon <romain at symlink.me> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 25/Dec - 14:43, Viktor Szakats wrote:
> > Both of the source download links found on https://weboob.org/
> > seem to be broken:
> >
> > https://symlink.me/attachments/download/356/weboob-1.3.tar.gz (401 Unauthorized)
> > https://weboob.org/attachments/download/356/weboob-1.3.tar.gz (404 Not Found)
> >
> > Let me know the correct URL and I'm ready to push
> > a Homebrew formula update with the new URLs.
>
> You are right, symlink.me does not host weboob anymore, so the link to download
> the latest tarball is:
>
> https://git.weboob.org/weboob/weboob/-/archive/stable/weboob-stable.tar.bz2
>
> I've updated the weboob's website.

Happy new year and thank you for looking into this! Do you plan to also offer
versioned source downloads? For Homebrew purposes this would be important,
because webook-stable.tar.bz2's content may change on each stable release,
so linking to it isn't practical. (I believe it's not allowed to be
used in Homebrew
packages formulae due to this.)

-Viktor