[weboob] mBank module

Łukasz Wojniłowicz lukasz.wojnilowicz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 14:12:21 CET 2018

Hi,

I try hard to write module for mBank (Polish bank) but fail at logging in. I
get "404 Client Error: Not Found" as soon as I click submit button no matter
if login and password is correct or not.

I also tried simpler cases with mechanize and requests modules in python, but
they show the same error.

The only module that worked was selenium in python, but starting web browser
is not what I wish for.

I've already inspected http request during normal login at site
and it POSTs JSON structure with login and password to
https://online.mbank.pl/pl/LoginMain/Account/JsonLogin

After successful login URL is
https://online.mbank.pl/pl#Desktop

I tried to replicate that with help of requests module but with no luck.

Could somebody look and see if something could be done with it? Module is in
attachment. If it only could return wrong password error or invoke interactive
dialog only for logging in.

Regards
ŁW