[weboob] [boobank] creditmutuel backend broken?

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sat Oct 21 09:24:01 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Sébastien Hinderer (2017/10/14 11:21 +0200):
> Dear Vincent,
>
> Many thanks for your response and sorry for the noise due to reporting
> an already-fixed bug.
>
> I'de be happy to upgrade my version of weboob as soon as possible but
> don't know yet how to achieve this.
>
> I am on Debian and weboob 1.3 seems to be neither in unstable nor in
> experimental.

I confirm. I reported this as Debian bug #879211
(http://bugs.debian.org/879211).

Also, pipsi seems to be not available on Debian. So I ended up
installing from sources and almost everything seems to work just fine,
except that the history I get from my bank account does not go far away
as it used to do in the past: just a few days. I am suspecting a
paginatin issue. Any hint on this with the 'creditmutuel' backend,
please?

Thanks!

Sébastien.