[weboob] Boobank

Daniel Colomer dc at figo.io
Fri May 12 09:30:40 CEST 2017

Dea Weboob team,

my name is Daniel and I am leading the internationalisation projects at
figo GmbH (http://figo.io). At figo we aggregate data from different
financial sources such as Banks and offer access to them via a single API.
One of the ways we integrate with most of the Banks in the EU is via Web
scraping.

The reason I am writting is because we found out there is this great tool
you guys are supporting: http://weboob.org/applications/boobank that's
doing exactly what we need for the Franch Market. We'd love to be able to
use it for commercial reasons and therefore I'd like to ask you whether
that would be possible and what licensing terms do you have in mind for
those cases.

Thanks a lot and looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards!
--
*Daniel Colomer*
Project Manager Internationalisation

Tel.: +49 40 228212713
E-Mail: dc at figo.io

www.figo.io
www.twitter.com/figoAPI
www.facebook.com/figoAPI

*figo GmbH*
Anschrift: figo GmbH, Gaußstraße 190c, 22765 Hamburg
Vertretungsberechtigte Geschäftsführer: André M. Bajorat, Heiko Rahlfs
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Hamburg, HRB 131360