[weboob] New URL for repositories / git.weboob.org on gitlab

Florent weboob at flo.fourcot.fr
Wed Jan 4 09:35:56 CET 2017

Hello,

Just an official announcement that our git repositories are now self
hosted with gitlab as frontend, you can find it here:

https://git.weboob.org

New reference repositories URL are now:

  * https://git.weboob.org/weboob/devel.git for devel
  * https://git.weboob.org/weboob/stable.git for stable

You should remove/update old url (targeting symlink.me) in your git
repository. Submitting patches on the mailing list is still fine, but
you may also submit merge requests on new gitlab as well.

We are also ready to release a new version, we are just waiting for a
fix on gpg signature introduced by updates.weboob.org server migration.

Regards,

Florent.