[weboob] Weboob 1.1 release, forcast for 1.2, beer at Paris

Florent weboob at flo.fourcot.fr
Fri Feb 12 11:25:32 CET 2016

Hello,

I'm very happy to write that Weboob 1.1 is out, repositories are updated
and the archive is available on the website. For a full changelog, you
can as usual read the news:

  http://weboob.org/news

As said in changelog headers, this version is really huge. The time
between 1.0 and 1.1 was too long, we will try to come back on a short
cycle to release Weboob (I think that three months is probably a good
number). We will also try to have faster code review/merge, we had some
issue on this topic during this release cycle. If you have any
improvement idea, don't hesitate to contact me.

The forecast for the 1.2 version are very good. Vincent worked on Qt5
port, Romain on python3 compatibility (by the way, we will drop python
2.6 support in the next release). The "weboob" command will be improved,
that should help newcomer ('weboob update' is already merged, for
example. Easier to use that weboob-config update).

Last but not least, for people near Paris, there is a community beer
event monday. More infos (in french):

  http://www.agendadulibre.org/events/10725