[weboob] boobank questions: history and several logins for a backend

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Tue Apr 26 11:06:54 CEST 2016

Hello Benjamin!

Thanks again for your response!

Benjamin CARTON (2016/04/26 08:10 +0000):
> Hello Shérab,
> >There was even the possibility to rename the new backend, which I found
> >great. Is there also the possibility to rename the original backend?
> Maybe am I mistaken, but I do not think that there is a clean way to
> rename a backend.(you can choose the name of the backen when you add
> it using "weboob-config add MODULE_NAME [BACKEND_NAME]")
> Anyway, you can edit the backend file (~/.config/weboob/backend), changing the name into brackets.

Okay thanks! Should be enough. And thanks for having said where weboob's
configuration files are located, I was wondering and didn't have time to
figure it out so far.

> >Also, once several backends have been defined, is there a way to apply,
> >say, the list command to only one backend?
>
> Two possibilities:- interactive mode : backends only [module name]-
> non interactive mode :       *  '-b' or '--backends': what backend(s)
> to enable (comma separated)
>       *  '-e' or '--exclude-backends': what backend(s) to exclude
> (comma separated)

Great, thank you!

> >In both cases I get 50 transactions, the oldest one being from April
> >1st. This corresponds roughly to what is displayed on the first page of
> >transactions in my web browser. Except that at the bottom of this page,
> >there is a link that lets me see older transactions, which are not
> >fetched by weboob.
> >
> >By the way the backend I use is 'creditmutuel'.
> >
> >Is there something that can be done so that boobank fetches exactly all
> >the transactions one has access to through ones web browser?
>
> Hum pagination seems to be implemented on creditmutuel module.
> Thus you should be able to retrieve all history.
> What is your version of weboob ? (weboob-config --version)

weboob-config v1.1 Copyright(C) 2010-2016 Christophe Benz, Romain Bignon

> What is your version of credit mutuel
> module ? (weboob-config info creditmutuel)

201603181552

Shall I contact Julien directly?

Thanks a lot for your assistance Benjamin!

Shérab.