[weboob] boobank questions: history and several logins for a backend

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon Apr 25 22:26:07 CEST 2016

Dear Benjamin,

Many thanks for your helpful response.

Benjamin CARTON (2016/04/25 10:04 +0000):
> Hello Shérab,
> >1. Is it possible to somehow associate several login-password pairs to
> >one backend? I'd like to be able to do that because at my bank I have a
> >login for personal accounts and for a non-profit organization I am
> >involved in.
>
> It is possible, you just need to add the same backend a second time.

This worked like a charm, thanks!

There was even the possibility to rename the new backend, which I found
great. Is there also the possibility to rename the original backend?

Also, once several backends have been defined, is there a way to apply,
say, the list command to only one backend?

> >2. Regarding the history command. When count is disabled I can see the
> >operations until April 1st, but not older operations. But it seems to me
> >that when visiting the web page of my bank in my browser I can see older
> >operations. Is there a way to see more operations in boobank?
>
> When there is not specified count number, the default value is 10.

As I said, I disabled count. I tried both the command "count off" and
the -n 0 command-line argument and in both cases I could see only the
transactions from April 1st to now, which were more than 10
transactions, but I think my bank's web site shows more.

> If you want to retrieve more operations you need to enter a count
> value bigger than 10 (or -1 to retrieve all retrievable history).

I just tried again both -n 0 and -n -1
In both cases I get 50 transactions, the oldest one being from April
1st. This corresponds roughly to what is displayed on the first page of
transactions in my web browser. Except that at the bottom of this page,
there is a link that lets me see older transactions, which are not
fetched by weboob.

By the way the backend I use is 'creditmutuel'.

Is there something that can be done so that boobank fetches exactly all
the transactions one has access to through ones web browser?

Many thanks in advance,

Shérab.