[weboob] boobank questions: history and several logins for a backend

Benjamin CARTON carton_ben at yahoo.fr
Mon Apr 25 12:04:02 CEST 2016

Hello Shérab,
>1. Is it possible to somehow associate several login-password pairs to
>one backend? I'd like to be able to do that because at my bank I have a
>login for personal accounts and for a non-profit organization I am
>involved in.

It is possible, you just need to add the same backend a second time.
>2. Regarding the history command. When count is disabled I can see the
>operations until April 1st, but not older operations. But it seems to me
>that when visiting the web page of my bank in my browser I can see older
>operations. Is there a way to see more operations in boobank?

When there is not specified count number, the default value is 10.If you want to retrieve more operations you need to enter a count value bigger than 10 (or -1 to retrieve all retrievable history).
Regards,CARTON Benjamin S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des pièces jointes au format Word, PowerPoint ou Excel. Voir http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html

Many many thanks for your work. I am a lazy blind geek, three reasons
which make such a project a blessing for me.

I have two boobank-related questions.

1. Is it possible to somehow associate several login-password pairs to
one backend? I'd like to be able to do that because at my bank I have a
login for personal accounts and for a non-profit organization I am
involved in.

2. Regarding the history command. When count is disabled I can see the
operations until April 1st, but not older operations. But it seems to me
that when visiting the web page of my bank in my browser I can see older
operations. Is there a way to see more operations in boobank?

Many thanks for any hint or comment or feedback of any kind.

Shérab.