[weboob] boobank questions: history and several logins for a backend

Shérab Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Apr 24 16:55:45 CEST 2016

Dear all,

Many many thanks for your work. I am a lazy blind geek, three reasons
which make such a project a blessing for me.

I have two boobank-related questions.

1. Is it possible to somehow associate several login-password pairs to
one backend? I'd like to be able to do that because at my bank I have a
login for personal accounts and for a non-profit organization I am
involved in.

2. Regarding the history command. When count is disabled I can see the
operations until April 1st, but not older operations. But it seems to me
that when visiting the web page of my bank in my browser I can see older
operations. Is there a way to see more operations in boobank?

Many thanks for any hint or comment or feedback of any kind.

Shérab.