[weboob] Weboob 1.1 is coming soon

Romain Bignon romain at symlink.me
Sun Oct 4 10:48:30 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 12/Aug - 17:49, Florent Fourcot wrote:
> after months of development, the new Weboob version is coming soon.

Soon... We're still waiting for it!

>  * Romain is working on a rename of "weboob-config" application to
> "weboob". The goal is to be more user friendly.

Ok I have no time to work on that, and we should think about what features we
want in this “super” tool.

At least:
– an explanatory manpage “weboob” with a tutorial or anything else like that
– run “weboob” without parameters should display a list of applications with
their description. Perhaps it would be an interactive menu?
– “weboob <appname>” should be a shortcut to run the application
— perhaps change the output of --help which isn't relevant (almost all options
displayed are useless in use case of weboob-config)

Any ideas? Someone is motivated to do that changes?