[weboob] New module: RMLL

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 23:17:22 CET 2015

Hi,

Since I started working with Weboob (integrating it in Gnome Videos
aka Totem), I hidden plan was... to easily access to all FLOSS videos.

So, now, I started a Weboob's module to access the videos hosted on
http://video.rmll.info/.

This work (in progress) can be reviewed on my GitHub account:

https://github.com/guyou/weboob/tree/rmll

It is still a work in progress, but it is starting to wrok. As a
demonstration, you can see the video I made while playing with this
module in Gnome Videos:

http://youtu.be/1PRhFUg1Gf4

I announce this work before polishing it because, as it is my really
frst weboob module, I'm sure I already need reviewing and mentoring.
Can someone give an eye on what I did? For example, I started from
"arte" module, but after huge amount of code, I relealized Broser is
deprecated.

So, I need help to return in the right way. Thanks in advance.
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou at im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille at hotmail.com
-=- mailto:guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com