[weboob] Weboob - Several Calls

Laurent Bachelier laurent at bachelier.name
Tue Dec 29 11:57:12 CET 2015

On 2015-11-30 14:39, julien fipre wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Congrats for weboob project, it's really helpfull and works perfectly. I
> have a question about it. I'd like to use it in a webtool. How do you
> manage the calls with banks, can they block accesses, do I have to
> contact each bank to get a white list access ?
>
> Thx for your help,
>
> Best
> Jul.

Just like any website they can block you if they detect massive or weird
usage; mostly you should monitor how well it works, no website is the same.
Beware that some banks block the *user* account if you do too many wrong
login attempts.

You also might need to use the proxy option that Weboob supports.