[weboob] Questions about new module

Cédric Félizard cedric at felizard.fr
Wed Apr 22 17:35:01 CEST 2015

Hi there,

I wrote a new module for a bank based in New Zealand and I've got some
questions for you guys.

1. How do you integrate it into Weboob? Is that okay if I give you a Git
remote to pull from? How do you deal with module updates?

2. Can I publish it under the AGPLv3+ license?

3. About the favicon, shall I draw an ugly one¹ that is close enough to
the official logo but not too close so we don't get trouble regarding
copyrights?

4. I noticed a bug in boobank while working on this - say I have two
backends set up, one in EUR and one in NZD, when I type `boobank list`,
it sums both accounts for the total without doing any currency
conversion. That's like comparing apples and oranges². Let me know if I
should report it on the Bug Tracker.

5. Anything else I should know about publishing a new module?

Thanks a lot!

Cédric

¹ Like the logos from <http://weboob.org/modules> - "weboob style" ;)

² Ou « mélanger les torchons et les serviettes » comme on dit chez nous ;)