[weboob] Installation of the Weboob plugin for KMyMoney

Vincent Frison vincent.frison at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 22:31:51 CEST 2014

> My first idea is that the working plugins are loaded from /usr (perhaps
> because another installation of kmymoney?).

You're right, my KMM build loads its plugin from /usr *only* !

I didn't tried the lsof commands but I've removed my KMM Debian packages
(kmymoney + kmymoney-common) and now where I launch my local KMM no plugins
are loaded at all (even the standard plugins).

So apparently the -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX option at compilation time is not
enough for the plugins. It's ok for the installation (files are copied to
the right place) are but it's not for the runtime.. maybe there's a special
cmake option for plugins (I don't find it) or a settings in the KDE
configuration ?

Thanks, Vincent.