[weboob] Installation of the Weboob plugin for KMyMoney

Vincent Frison turman at ohmforce.com
Mon Sep 15 17:00:00 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm trying to test the Weboob plugin for KMyMoney by following the
instructions on https://symlink.me/projects/weboob/wiki/Kmymoney

Everything seems to work normally :
- the output cmake says the Weboob plugin is activated
- there's no error on compile
- after "make install" the Weboob plugin library is present with the other
plugins

But when I run KMyMoney :
- if I try to map an account to an online account I have the choice between
ofx and qbanking only (no weboob)
- if I open the settings dialog of KMM, in the plugin section I can see all
plugins but no weboob
- on KMM bootstrap I can see that KMM initializes all plugins but not
theWeboob plugin (and there's no error or warning message)

Any one has a clue ?

I'm using Debian Wheezy (stable) so my Weboob paquet is pretty old (0.c).

Thanks for your help,

Vincent.