[weboob] The Weboob API big-bang

Laurent Bachelier laurent at bachelier.name
Thu Oct 2 11:31:37 CEST 2014

On 2014-10-02 11:19, Flo wrote:
>  * Move weboob.tools.browser2 to weboob.browser (already pushed to
> weboob.browser2)
Yes, as discussed on IRC.

>  * Move weboob.tools.exceptions to weboob.core.exceptions
Good idea.

>  * Move the Module class from weboob.tools.backend to weboob.core.module
Shouldn't everything in there be elsewhere anyway?
Maybe move BackendStorage to weboob.tools.storage and BackendConfig to
weboob.core.module.

>  * Move weboob.tools.browser to weboob.deprecated.browser
>  * Move weboob.tools.parser to weboob.deprecated.browser.parser
Absolutely required if we go with weboob.browser - otherwise it would
confuse developers.
This also will avoid new modules created for Mechanize.
Also: weboob.tools.mech