[weboob] RFC: adding media's web page URL in videoob results

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:48:14 CET 2014

Hi,

Still glueing weboob and Totem.

One option to improve this glue would be to have the URL of the web
page "hosting" each media in results of videoob. Grilo calls this URL
the external-url. Will it be possible to do such change in all
videoob's modules?

To detail my request, we can learn the Youtube example. In such case,
the external URL is the URL with the form:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWdY8KuFCHc

Of course, such change will increase the performance of Totem
integration. But I think such change will also increase the ability to
reuse videoob in much more situations.

Any comments?
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE