[weboob] RFC: improve weboob-config info with json format and icon info

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:59:03 CET 2014

> Hello,
>
> We've made a patch in order to improve the "weboob-config info" command.
> As a result it is now possible to use a formatter to choose the output you
> want.
>
> The weboob-config output gives the location of the module.
> You can find in this location a favicon.png file that is the icon of the
> module.
> If the module is not installed, you've got an url instead of a path, then
> you just need to replace '.tar.gz' by '.png'.

Really nice, I will give it a try probably with the next release. For
now, I think I will focus on releasing my glue code, as weboob 1.0 is
out. Then, I will probably try to improve some video modules to
improve the user experience in Totem/Grilo.

Thanks again for all the job done.

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou at im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille at hotmail.com