[weboob] RFC: improve weboob-config info with json format and icon info

Benjamin CARTON carton_ben at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 12 13:48:33 CET 2014

Hello,

We've made a patch in order to improve the "weboob-config info" command.
As a result it is now possible to use a formatter to choose the output you  want.

The weboob-config output gives the location of the module.
You can find in this location a favicon.png file that is the icon of the module.
If the module is not installed, you've got an url instead of a path, then you just need to replace '.tar.gz' by '.png'.

Regards,

S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des pièces jointes au format Word, PowerPoint ou Excel.
Voir http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html