[weboob] RFC: improve weboob-config info with json format and icon info

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 22:14:54 CET 2014

Hi,

Still integrating weboob in desktop applications (Gnome/totem for
now), I realize that the command "weboob-config info" can certainly be
improved.

Currently, the output is raw text. What about adding a JSon support
(at least)? This would be really simpler to parse.

Furthermore, as I'm currently hacking a GUI application, it would be
usefull to display the icon related to each module. But this
information does not appear in the "weboob-config info" result. What
about adding this information in the output? Or directly in the
"weboob-config modules" output?

Regards,
--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE