[weboob] RFC: Unicode encoding error

Benjamin CARTON carton_ben at yahoo.fr
Mon May 12 13:58:31 CEST 2014

Hello,

>But most of all, this output is quite limited. Is there a way to
>discover the effective capabilities of each backend? It seems that
>most of them support the "Collection" cap, but I think that some of
>them don't support the search. For example, when searching with the
>arte backend, videoob return immediatly. Knowing detailed capabilities
>can help to adapt the GUI.

I think that you are searching for :

 weboob-config modules ICapVideo -f json

or

 weboob-config info arte

search method is in this case a part of ICapVideo capability but a module is not forced to support it. (vimeo does not)
If a method is not supported, a NotImplementedError will be raised

regards,

S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des pièces jointes au format Word, PowerPoint ou Excel.
Voir http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html