[weboob] ICapPriceComparaison, OBJECTS directive and Comparaboob

Famille Os vo.publique at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 20:04:28 CET 2014

Helloob,

Digging into core source code, I found that OBJECTS methods are called
only if NotLoaded are set on class members.

As I understand, NotLoaded is a way for pages to "call' backend (and
browser) on an other page.

I use this to parse a car page for vendor information.

lacentrale module is almost finished, need some docs and unit test.

a+
Vicnet