[weboob] Module generation by examples

Famille Os vo.publique at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 16:05:32 CET 2014

For first part, you are right. It could also use specific template per
ICap to fill more things.

For second part, you are right too. I was thinking only on automatic
parsing but peharps it could also find the seach string by page
analysis (form data).

Don't know if it is possble, just R&D :-)

a+
Vicnet