[weboob] RMLL in Weboob

Benjamin CARTON carton_ben at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 28 09:36:21 CEST 2014

Hello,

As far as I know, no one started working on this topic.

The first thing you can do is to have look at : https://symlink.me/projects/weboob/wiki/How_to_contribute .

The framework to use is browser2.

You can find some doc here : http://docs.weboob.org/api/tools/browser2/
Some articles there : http://people.symlink.me/~rom1/blog/weboob/Browser2_%3A_Introduction.html?view=blog
You can take as exemples those two videos' modules that are using browser2 : youjizz, francetelevisions.

If you have more question do not hesitate to contact us on irc channel #weboob on Freenode.

Regards,
CARTON Benjamin

S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des pièces jointes au format Word, PowerPoint ou Excel.
Voir http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html