[weboob] Is it possible to donate monthly to weboob?

Romain Bignon romain at budget-insight.com
Tue Jul 22 12:57:20 CEST 2014

Hi,

On 22/Jul - 12:29, Marc-Alexandre Espiaut wrote:
> I wouldn't give much because I don't have a lot of money, around 2€
> per months.
> But still, weboob saves me a lot of time with consulting my bank
> account so I would like to support that.

If you want to support the main contributors of the bank modules, you can try
and use Budgea <https://www.budgea.com>, a web application which uses weboob and
does extra stuff like alerts, automatic categorization, forecasts, etc.

The premium cost is 2.5€ per months, a little more than what you proposed!