[weboob] Is it possible to donate monthly to weboob?

Laurent Bachelier laurent at bachelier.name
Tue Jul 22 12:39:16 CEST 2014

On 2014-07-22 12:29, Marc-Alexandre Espiaut wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if it's possible to support Weboob by giving money
> on a monthly basis.
> I wouldn't give much because I don't have a lot of money, around 2€ per
> months.
> But still, weboob saves me a lot of time with consulting my bank account
> so I would like to support that.

I'm happy to hear that!

You can be a member of the Weboob Association.
The cost is 5€ per year; we don't handle spontaneous donations for now.
Joining has the additional advantage that you will see what is done with
your donation as our accounting is open.

For more details: http://association.weboob.org/