[weboob] Release plan for 0.i

Benjamin CARTON carton_ben at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 2 20:05:11 CEST 2014

Hello,

I think that we could also include one of the two branches that I pushed on my repository (audio or audio1).

Their aim is to manage albums and playlists in radioob.

Two branches were created because there was discordance about the way to manage ids and types.

Please find enclosed irc logs dealing with this subject.

S'il vous plaît, évitez de m'envoyer des pièces jointes au format Word, PowerPoint ou Excel.
Voir http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html