[weboob] Coverage improvements and bugs corrections

Alexandre Bonhomme alexandre.bonhomme at etudiant.univ-lille1.fr
Sun Nov 3 12:15:25 CET 2013

Hi,

Thank you, I have first some comments on the form of your patch:
>  * the changelog has to be write in English
>  * you should split big commit like 51a2c066a3 in several patches. One
> commit for each relevant change.

 * with the split in several commit, you can explain the motivation of
> your patch. For example, what is the motivation of:
> - YOUTUBE_MAX_START_INDEX = 1000
> + YOUTUBE_MAX_START_INDEX = 500

I've updated the repo so now each commit is about one module updates and
contain more explanations.

 And in the changelog, you can write more than one line. First the title
> (short description), and second motivation of you change.

Thanks for the advice, I didn't know this.

 In the code itself, some cleaning are mandatory, like:
> +      print(query)
> or:
> +

This should be ok now.

You can all ours patch on the same repo : https://github.com/blckshrk/Weboob

Please do not add line with only spaces (tools/pyflakes.sh detects it).