[weboob] Coverage improvements and bugs corrections

Flo weboob at flo.fourcot.fr
Sat Nov 2 12:59:55 CET 2013

Hello,

> Please, can you validate our corrections and give us a feedback ?

Thank you, I have first some comments on the form of your patch:
 * the changelog has to be write in English
 * you should split big commit like 51a2c066a3 in several patches. One
commit for each relevant change.
 * with the split in several commit, you can explain the motivation of
your patch. For example, what is the motivation of:
- YOUTUBE_MAX_START_INDEX = 1000
+ YOUTUBE_MAX_START_INDEX = 500

And in the changelog, you can write more than one line. First the title
(short description), and second motivation of you change.

In the code itself, some cleaning are mandatory, like:
+      print(query)
or:
+

Please do not add line with only spaces (tools/pyflakes.sh detects it).

And if you can do something to not change the same line:

v = self.backend.get_video('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dV8DbQmB_L4')
v = self.backend.get_video('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0')
v = self.backend.get_video('http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxxajLWwzqY')