[weboob] Plan for Weboob 0.g

Romain Bignon romain at symlink.me
Fri Jun 28 11:54:04 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 11/Jun - 14:09, Flo wrote:
> So, I would like to make a release at the end of June/begin of July
> (before the RMLL?). I planned to do this before this date:
>  * close #1202/#1203 (lacks of attribute in ICapBill)
>  * Test and merge ArretSurImages (#1103)

I agree. I would like to include also patches from Benjamin Carton and create an
application to support the new capability.

I don't think there are other priorities in core/tools for this version (i.e.
realisable before the next week), so it is enough I think.

Maybe it would be interesting to enhance the ICapVideo capability (with videoob
and qvideoob) to support chunked formats, to anticipate a fix of the
francetelevision module, but I don't know if I will have time, or if someone
else wants to do it.

#1077 what fix would you like to do?
#1080 yes
#1079 yes