[weboob] Achieve Your Goals With A Degree From Liberty University Online

Liberty University Online LibertyUniversityOnline at aurispfxlo.net
Tue Jul 16 12:27:24 CEST 2013

Earning Your Degree Online Has Never Been Easier!

http://www.aurispfxlo.net/1688/86/178/801/1655.12tt74712723AAF7.php

Unsub- http://www.aurispfxlo.net/1688/86/178/801/1655.12tt74712723AAF8.html

 wn safety net for
the rural timber counties.One bill would have the state take over such
county functions as elections, building code enforcement and taxation.The
most controversial would allow Democratic Gov. John Kitzhaber to declare
a state of emergency, then impose a local tax to pay for
public safety.Matt Shelby, spokesman of the states Department of Administrative
Services, said Oregon officials dont know what will happen but are assuming
a worst case scenario in which counties cannot provide basic services.We
need to be in position to help our fellow Oregonians, he said.At
least one lawmaker thinks the solution is more logging, not a state
takeover.Thats not what were looking for, said Republican state Rep. Bruce
Hanna, who wants a federal forest policy that includes a sustainable yield
harvest.Curry is typical of the many Oregon timber counties. Two-thirds
of its land is owned by the federal government. And only 11
percent is privately owned and available to be developed.Curry grew as the
timber industry flourished. Lumber mills dotted the landscape and employed
many hundreds of people. Now there is just a single mill still
open.The long slide began after the spotted owl was added in 1990
to the Endangered Species List. It prompted timber wars as protestors chained
themselves to older trees.Environmental laws were stiffened, adding layers
of regulations and allowing multiple legal challenges to Bureau of Land
Management timber
 e bit different
than usual.People say to me Craig, your job is to make people
laugh at the end of the day. And I think, yes, thats
true, but Ive never professed to be any damn good at that.
And, the thing is, people want their mind taken off it. And
I think, well ok, if you want your mind taken off it,
you know, watch a cartoon or a video or something. I understand
it, its perfectly acceptable. I dont think its a terrible thing to
not want to think about it, but I cant not think about
it.Jimmy Kimmel kept his opening remarks about the tragedy brief, seeming
despondent as he spoke about the day.Well  it was a terrible
day. Very bad things happened today for no good reason  and
our thoughts are with the people of Boston and everyone who is
suffering as a result of the bombings at the marathon. Its a
disgusting thing. I dont understand it. But my job is to make
you laugh and so I will try to do that. And
I will probably fail. Im failing already.The shows of comedians David Letterman,
Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon were all airing reruns on Monday, perhaps
providing more of the comic relief that those tuning in to late-night
TV were hoping for after the days tragic events.