[weboob] Weboob: the CrAgr module needs you

Xavier Guerrin xavier at tuxfamily.org
Sat Jun 23 22:44:16 CEST 2012

Le lundi 18 juin 2012 09:32:12 Richard Genoud, vous avez écrit :
> Hi !
Hi,

> I ran some test on last git version (
> 93460df001ae6ea8fe387dc565182004cbb763af ).
> For CA centre-france, bookbank list and boobank history are working
> almost ok.
>
> The only bug I found is the --select option that is not working any more.
> [snip]
> > => and same for boobank history.
Thanks a lot for your feedback. I guess it validates the rewritten parsing
part. The issue you describe is due to:
* fill_{account,operation} methods not implemented yet in the CrAgr module
* a boobank bug triggered when using the --select switch along with the
history operation.
This should be fixed in the development version soon.

> Regards,
> Richard Genoud
Regards,

Xavier Guerrin