[weboob] Weboob: the CrAgr module needs you

Xavier Guerrin xavier at tuxfamily.org
Mon Jun 11 21:26:59 CEST 2012

Le lundi 11 juin 2012 10:32:42 Victor Noël, vous avez écrit :
> Hi,
Hi,

> I'm at the ile-de-france CA, and from what I tested, it seems to work
> well.
>
> I fired up boobank and I can list all my accounts as well as see their
> history.
Nice :-)

> Do you have specific tests in mind?
Well, yes :-)
First, could you ensure your are executing the new code by running boobank
with the --debug option? The new code then outputs a lot of debug statements
such as:
  * Extracted text token: "<value>"
  * "Does <value> look like a <data type> ?"

Also, have you tried using the -n option to ensure boobank is still able to
read several pages of history?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
--