[weboob] your website's ranking

Karen Perry karen at worldtopseo.com
Mon Jan 2 21:12:00 CET 2012

Hi,

I'll take this opportunity to introduce myself, my name is Karen Perry,
very nice to meet you. I work as a SEO manager for Worldtopseo.com

I'm making a research for one of my partners and while doing so
I noticed weboob.org and I have few interesting suggestions for you
and I would like to tell you more about them.

As a SEO expert I personally maintain quality sites that can
match and help your site to gain higher rankings & traffic.

If you are interested I will be happy to send the additional information
and all the details needed to make it happen.

Thank you very much,

Karen Perry
karen at worldtopseo.com
Worldtopseo.com