[weboob] b-o-o-b.com

Domain Notification domaininfo at steamboatestate.com
Sat Feb 18 14:08:36 CET 2012

Attention, b-o-o-b . com becoming available.

Dear Domain Owner,

This is the time to make aproposition on b-o-o-b . com before it is offered to the general public. We want to ensure your business does not lose any clients or sales by not having this Domain Name.

Most companies own all domains, whether it is .com, .net, .org etc., to prevent any lost customers to their website to promote their products and services. We look forward to getting you your Domain Name shortly.

With time ticking every minute, be the first to take advantage to secure: http://steamboatestate.com/7345980yitagu-LBR

The opportunity is now open to capture your market, with the proper placement available that benefits your products or services.

The benefits you will receive by owning this domain:

Organic Placement within search engines

Generate more clients by more control over market

Makes your prospective clients feel more secure.

Offering more resources and information to your Target Market

Sincerely,

Big Names LLC
65 E Wacker Pl Suite 1350
Chicago, IL 60601