[weboob] Free Mobile

Flo weboob at flo.fourcot.fr
Wed Apr 11 14:15:43 CEST 2012

Le 10/04/2012 23:18, Simon a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Can you explain me how to configure the munin plugins for freemobile ?
> I get a graph with some data, but like dot, not a grph because of data missing.

Hi,

there are some informations on the website, at the end of this page:
http://weboob.org/applications/boobill

It's not enough? If you get some data, but not always, it is probably a
timeout problem. You should increase the timeout value, if not already
done.

Without your log output (/var/log/munin/munin-node.log probably) it's
hard to help you. But some advices:
 * check the timeout
 * get the last git version of freemobile-munin plugin. There is a
little optimization against "cache poisoning" in case of website problem.
 * check the status of the cache file in your weboob-config directory
(default in .config/weboob/munin/freemobile-munin)
 * and of course, have a look to the munin-node.log file

Regards,

--
Florent.