[weboob] Patchs : improvement on qif export

Florent weboob at flo.fourcot.fr
Thu Sep 8 21:54:54 CEST 2011

> Sometimes there are things like that:
>
> NCHEQUEN°6710596
>
> That's because there is no spaces in the string. Perhaps, in this case, it would
> be better to put value in label instead of category?

Oh yes, I forgot that (I had the same problem for a horrible bash script
to convert some downloaded Qif files).
For me, It should like so:
NCHEQUE
MN°6710596
Maybe can we add a rule to split in this case?

With some options of Qif files ("compatible Quicken 2000"), the BNP
website has a cool feature: shorter name for the N label. The result is
something like that:

NPRLV.
NFAC.CB
NVI.TIER
NVI.SEPA
NRET DAB
[...]

But it's probably not easy to make a general rules valid with all backends.

--
Florent.