[weboob] Affiliate Proposal

Girls Like Porn admin at girlslikeporn.net
Fri Sep 2 18:18:20 CEST 2011

Hello,

I am Chris from GirlsLikePorn.net and I want to make you an affiliate proposal. You can make a lot of money by uploading your videos to girlslikeporn.net and share it on your websites/blogs/facebook/twitter etc.

With us you get: 50% share from premium sales + 20$ per 1.000 downloads. Just register on the link below, upload adult movies and share the links.

http://girlslikeporn.net/free2.html

If you got this message by mistake, there is no problem. You can still earn money. Bring your friends and earn 20% from their profits. You must make them register through your affiliate link (you will find it in my account)

Kind regards,
Chris
http://GirlsLikePorn.net