[weboob] [gilles.quenot at gmail.com: Re: weboob backend LCL]

Pierre Mazière pierre.maziere at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:38:53 CET 2011

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 09:24:01AM +0100, Pierre Mazière wrote:
> I forward this patch from Gilles to the ML so that anyone interested can
> join the discussion.
> It basically allows one to get the account history for the last 45 days
> instead of the default 7 days

There is one issue reported for this patch: the "mode" variable that you
modify allows the browser to choose any day-based range, up to 90 days
from what Luc Didry told me when he tested your patch.
At one point, the history spans over several pages using a pager.
Ideally, we should be able to :
1/ set any day-based range in boobank
2/ retrieve all the pages containing the results if the LCL pager is
   activated.

Actually, the first point seems to require a modification in the bank
and/or account capability.

In my opinion, the second point is mandatory: if we choose to increase
the history range, we have to be able to grab all the results.
Therefore, we have to either investigate on the maximum number of transactions
before the pager activation and then limit the history report to this
length, or to code whatever is necessary to grab all the results on the
different pages

what do you think ?

Pierre