[weboob] Weboob 0.5

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Mon Jan 3 18:10:14 CET 2011

Hi guys,

I've been busy on December so I've not worked very hard on Weboob. There are
only 59 commits made for Weboob 0.5, so I haven't released it on 1st January.

As I don't want to break the release cycle, two versions of Weboob will be
released on Friday 7th:
- Weboob 0.5 with some of the new features (meteofrance and orange backendr,
  boobmsg enhancements, etc.), manpages and several bugfixes
- Weboob 0.4.1 with only bugfixes

Note that I can't release Weboob without fixing the bug with the youtube
backend. I'm really unhappy to notice that the maintainer of this backend hasn't
fixed it himself, after several weeks, with an available fix on youtube-dl.
Our lack of reactivity is unfortunate.

Then, there will be only three weeks before Weboob 0.6, but I'll try to get
boobank-monitor usable. I will work on the bcall schedulers too.

I hope you (developers) will be more active this month, to get a nice next
release.