[weboob] Boobathon 2011-04

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Sat Apr 9 11:04:14 CEST 2011

I'm happy to confirm that this first Boobathon will take place at:

Hall's Beer Tavern
68 rue St Denis
75001 Paris

The competition will begin at 15pm and finish at 21pm. Then, we'll review all
members' backends and the winner(s) will receive their prize.

I suggest participants to come at 14:30 (like me) to prevent organization
issues.

Romain