[weboob] Request to change the license of Weboob to AGPL

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Tue Apr 5 13:45:28 CEST 2011

On 05/Apr - 00:09, Jocelyn Jaubert wrote:
> Just to clarify: are we switching to AGPLv3 or AGPLv3+ ?

That's a good question, and I admit we haven't thought about it.

As it has been said by someone on #weboob, the real question is to know if we
trust the Free Software Foundation and its fat leader for future version of
AGPL.

For me there is no problem, if a version 4 of AGPL is more restrictive for
users, they can choose to still follow version 3.