[weboob] Repl's fillobj

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Tue Sep 28 09:32:30 CEST 2010

Hi Christophe,

You have added in repl ability to set fields meta-values $direct and $full. I
don't know if you've seen that I've commented this piece of code:

	if fields == '$direct':
	    fields = None
	elif fields == '$full':
	    # XXX IT ABSOLUTELY DOESN'T WORK, OBJ DOESN'T EXIST.
	    # PLEASE REVIEW THIS CODE.
	    #fields = [k for k, v in iter_fields(obj)]
	    # TODO Perhaps this is the core goal to determine what
	    # fields to use,
	    # by creating a singleton AllFields.
	    fields = None

As comment says, we should give a constant to tell Backend's fillobj() to fill
all fields of objects, instead of trying to resolve list of fields here, as we
don't know what kind of object it is.