[weboob] Roadmap

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Tue Sep 21 21:55:57 CEST 2010

Hi,

As you have probably noticed, Weboob 0.2 hasn't been released yet, and is 21
days late.

This is mostly because of a personnel travel in Canada, where I haven't time to
work on Weboob and manage developers.

Now I'm available. As Christophe seems to be away, I take lead of the #353
ticket (Merge prompt and console applications into repl), and try to close every
other minor tickets.

I've replaned each versions. 0.2 will be released as soon as possible (probably
on Friday), 0.3 is planed to 1st November, 0.4 1st December and 0.5 1st January.