[weboob] Formatters, Conditions and IDs

Romain Bignon romain at peerfuse.org
Sun May 30 18:41:09 CEST 2010

Hi Christophe,

I'm looking at your formatters and conditions, and I would like you document
these please. There isn't the prettytable formatter? Also you should document
conditions.

Then, I think it's ugly the current IDs manager. I've seen in the youtube
backend that you define a YoutubeVideo object with '@youtube.com' added to ID.

You see only the behaviour for backends which are NOT configured, but for
configured backends it should be the backend ID, and added by the frontend.

I don't think your current implementation is right, there are too much frontends
things backend-side.