[weboob] Formatters, Conditions and IDs

Christophe Benz christophe.benz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 12:02:15 CEST 2010

Yes, but these are not the examples I expected. I know can be many
AuM, dlfp, gazelle, etc. instances, but :
why should an ID represent a different object in different backends?

For example, in AuM, a profile ID represents the same capability object
in an instance and in another. Am I wrong?

Or, a message in dlfp is the same, the instance is not important. Am I
wrong?

Le Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:52:53 +0200,
Laurent Bachelier <laurent at bachelier.name> a écrit :

> The gazelle backend has multiple instances; and without its instance
> it doesn't mean much.
>
> On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 09:13, Romain Bignon <romain at peerfuse.org>
> wrote:
> > On 02/Jun - 00:55, Christophe Benz wrote:
> >> Hmm, why should an object have a different ID for a different
> >> instance of the backend? For me, the ID belongs to a backend type,
> >> not to a backend instance. I can't find a counter-example... Can
> >> you give me one?
> >
> > For example if you have several configured backends of AuM, or dlfp.
> >
> > Romain

Christophe Benz
http://cbenz.pointique.org